- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Splash it on! 5 Cool Tips to make your Bathroom look AwesomeBy Akansha Arora
Bathroom Interiors Tweet 0 Comment(s)
“A high quality washroom - NECESSITY OR A LUXURY “
Bathrooms have to be comfortable, clean, hygienic and luxurious. It is a place where you relax and give some time to yourself; it will surely be worthwhile to invest in it. Check out some tips that can help you understand the difference between a bathroom that’s good and one that’s awesome.
1. Change the wall gallery:- Walls are what represent the room .You need to look for something unique for the walls. Either you change the color and use light shades like blue, white, sunshine yellow, etc or you can go for creative wall decals and digital tiles to enhance the overall appearance of your bathroom. You need to keep in mind that the colors or things you choose should complement the flooring.
2. Bathroom vanity cabinets:- Achieve a perfect look for your bathroom!! Update your bathrooms with vanity cabinets to store the items you need in the bathroom like your linen, towels, bathroom necessities such as soaps, shampoos, toilet paper, etc. If your bathroom already has cabinets then you can just renew them with some patterns, colors and textures. Make sure that the design you choose is compatible with the flooring and other essentials.
3. Bathroom lighting:- Brighten up the bathroom décor with decorative lighting. Go for track lighting, chandelier, drop down lighting and series of neon lights and replace those old fluorescent bulbs. This will bring an elegant look to your modern and stylish bathroom.
4. Let the floor shine:- If you are ready to invest in flooring then, you should go for some creative and efficient options. You can either choose ceramic tiles in different colors with patterns or textures or you can choose hardwood or solid wood flooring, which looks beautiful. Ceramic tiles have a lot of advantage, they are extremely durable and require low maintenance cost. You can also add rugs with slip proof covers to give an innovative look.
5. Make it unique:- The important things of a bathroom, make it appealing like the hardware which includes cabinet pulls, shower heads and faucets. Get the latest and unique designs, especially for bathroom sinks, bathtubs and mirror designs. They are a wide range of options. Apart from these, you can also go for some additional décor options to enhance it, like add on some trendy furniture or latest accents.
Got some tips, design ideas? Share them with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
ZingBoards you may like
Design Ideas you may like
Popular in this Category
Respire a new living spirit in your bathroom, with these simple ideas you can brace up your bathroom decor in ...
Consider the following facts: Is your floor very slippery? Is it safe enough to walk in your bathroom barefooted? ...
“A high quality washroom - NECESSITY OR A LUXURY “ Bathrooms have to be comfortable, clean, hygienic and luxurious. It is ...
Luxury Design Products
Furniture (Ready to Buy) Lighting
Doors & Windows Doors & Windows
Dining Room Design & Decor
Your dining area, like the rest of your house, reflects your personal style more than anything el...
Garima Agarwal, the founder of Peek-a-boo Patterns started this venture as a result of her search...
Interior Design Ideas & Tips
Hey! Are you up for some guest room ideas? Then let me tell you, you are at the right place. I am...
Are you looking for home loan? Here are the tips to keep in mind to get the loans easily without ...
Kitchen Design & Decor
Outdoor spaces are the best way to unwind yourself from the stress and commotion of the day. Porc...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- A Home that evokes poetry
- Mr. Sharma's Home embraces the Zen style approach
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining