- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Ethnic Indian Woodhouse InteriorsBy Pallavi Siddhanta
Ethnic Decor Tweet 0 Comment(s) Tags : Ethnic Indian home decorHome Decor
A woodhouse is one of those things that drags us straight back to our childhood fantasy of a treehouse or to the houseboats on the Dal Lake. The only difference now is, you can actually recreate it in your house, with your ideas an make it much more than a beautiful place where you spent a holiday!
The things that you need to know about Ethnic Indian Woodhouse Interiors are –
1) Pillars and ceilings always make a statement. Triangular ceilings and ethnic pillars like the above look wonderful on a woodhouse deemed to be Indian, so go with it.Dated Indian architecture FTW! No questions asked.
2) Plants are your friends! I’ve always thought that no colour can complement brown as well can green can, and in the case of a woodhouse it is actually true! Use painted pots to add to the effect.
3) Art is one surefire way to jazz up your woodhouse. Warm-toned pieces make your house appear cozy and compact.
4) Lighting is another crucial aspect of your woodhouse interiors. Use lighting that complements the colour of your wood, and usually yellow lights suit this look best. Beautiful lighting accessories can be used to complete the ethnic look.
5) Use warm toned cushions and drapes and other upholstery to make your woodhouse appear warm and inviting. Going all white is classy and timeless, although it may require rigorous cleaning and maintenance.
An Ethnic Indian Woodhouse Interior is not too difficult to achieve and has got a classy and timeless appeal to it. The wood you select remains with you for life, so steer clear of budgeting and cost-cutting! Creating a woodhouse will remain something that you will never regret!
Tags : Ethnic Indian home decorHome Decor
Got some tips, design ideas? Share them with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
Design Ideas you may like
Popular in this Category
If you’re shopping for Art or handicrafts in the capital, it can be quite a drag if you don’t know ...
Six acres of land in South Delhi, right opposite to the INA market has been extensively put to use ...
Home decor comes naturally to most of us Indians. Almost always, while on a vacation, we pick up novelties that ...
Luxury Design Products
Automation Systems Lighting
Decor Accessories Decor Accessories
External Walls and Facades Wall Coverings
Design & Decor Selfies
After having bought a trendy 2 BHK apartment in Delhi, I went a little overwhelmed as ...
The one cool thing to do in summers is to actually cool off yourself in a swimming pool. A good s...
Bathroom, as you may all agree, is a place to get charged for the day's battle and to unwind ...
With passing time, the line distinguishing between a living room and a hall is getting blurred. H...
Bedroom Design & Decor
Wardrobes and closets are the most favourite things for women and men. Everyone loves clothes and...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- A Home that evokes poetry
- Mr. Sharma's Home embraces the Zen style approach
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining