- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Feng Shui For Your BedroomBy Imdad
Feng Shui Tips Tweet 1 Comment(s)
Bedroom, a place for relaxation. A bedroom when designed with Feng Shui principles becomes a pleasurable place to live in. A good sleep at night or a short nap, everything becomes easy for you. The quality of a good bedroom comes from a sensational; spiritual energy flow into the room which nourishes our soul.
Feng Shui helps you to sustain ultimate bed rest and it connects you with your partner and to yourself, which is a very important aspect of the human race.
According to Feng Shui your bed is the most important furniture in your life, as it provides the ultimate relaxation of body and mind.
Bedroom as per Feng Shui:-
- The bed you sleep in should be very comfortable.
- Avoid keeping goods under the bed. Having goods under your bed may restrict the proper circulation of energy inside the room.
- Allow fresh air to circulate throughout the bedroom.
- Avoid placing a mirror behind your bed, and beside your feet position.
- Avoid sleeping underneath of a beam. A beam might bring negative energies into the room,if you have a beam over your bed position cover it up with a piece of cloth; such that it vanishes the negative effect.
Proper color selection:-
- Proper selection of color is very important. Your bedroom should always be painted in a soft color which suits your energy such that you can rest properly.
- Red is an aggressive color,so you may not get a proper sleep in your bedroom. Use light colors for the walls. Light shades of yellow or blue is preferable .
A view of the door from your bed:-
As per Feng Shui the bed you sleep in should view the door or else it can lead you to some unusual conditions. However the bed should not face the door. Place objects that attracts more of your attention. Feng Shui believes placing of objects which reminds your ambition/goal is a good sign for your career.
An art work can be placed in a bedroom to motivate the kids. Knowledge books,novels are the tools for one's development. However avoid having too many books, as too many books can make you feel overwhelmed.
Some important tips:-
- Always use couples(pairs) in a bedroom : Having two pillows side by side on your bed attracts your partner,creating a passionate relationship.
- A painting on your wall should have two people in the picture.
- If you have candle sticks inside your bedroom make sure the candles are in pairs.
It is very important to have a good headboard.During your sleep your body passes through several stages, so your head needs a good support.
A good mattress:-
A good mattress is also an essential requirementacquire a better sleep. Feng Shui says "do not buy used mattresses" as you never know what energy is trapped into that mattress.
Got some tips, design ideas? Share them with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
Design Ideas you may like
Popular in this Category
Feng Shui Tips
Bedroom, a place for relaxation. A bedroom when designed with Feng Shui principles becomes a pleasurable place to live in. ...
Feng Shui Tips
With a growing population, India is suffering from an acute insufficiency of space. Because of the limited availability of space, ...
Feng Shui Tips
Way to a man's heart is through his stomach and kitchen feeds the stomach. Kitchen is the most important part ...
Luxury Design Products
Automation Systems Furnishings
Art, Wall Coverings, Home Improvement Art
Ceramic & Tiles, Flooring Ceramic & Tiles
The joy of watching a new painting on the wall of your living room can shatter down very soon if ...
Do you feel as if you are walking with a heavy load of work everyday? And feel as if you are trap...
DIY Interior Design & Decor
As far as I can remember, I have always been fascinated with candles. The softness and purity of ...
Bought that ultra-swanky apartment that you love? Debating which appliances to invest in and whic...
Dining Room Design & Decor
Our world is moving in the same pace as ever but our lives are moving extraordinarily fast. In th...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- Mr. Sharma's Home embraces the Zen style approach
- What Ails BIM Implementation in India?
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining