- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Feng Shui correction for a bedroomBy Imdad
Feng Shui Tips Tweet 2 Comment(s)
Vastu Shastra deals with the proper placement and proper direction of rooms or buildings. Vastu basically talks about the correct location of your home, kitchen, bathroom, etc. Although Vastu carries all the wisdom of bliss and rightful living but it has got no advice about the correction of Vastu Dosh(problems).
As per Vastu rules " the main bedroom should be located in the south or west direction, to ascertain peace and harmony". What if the arrangement of your home is not so? What should you do if you have to stay in a home whose arrangement does not satisfy the Vastu principles.
Well, you will have to think of an alternative.Thus, Feng Shui comes into the picture.
Before we start with the Feng Shui cure let's understand, why Feng Shui is important?
We all need a place to relax, to lie down or to sleep, that's the purpose of a bedroom isn't it?But some people in spite of having a well furnished bedroom cannot manage to find a good sleep.
Well, this can happen to anybody and the reason behind your insomnia can be anything. But the question still remains, is there a way that can help you to find a better sleep?
Not to worry, following are some Feng Shui tips that can help you to gather a good sleep.
The application of Feng Shui may help you to find the ultimate bed rest as it connects you with your partner and to yourself, which is a very important aspect of your life.
- Feng Shui suggests to keep the room clean and to allow fresh air to circulate throughout the room.
- It says do not have anything under the bed you sleep in, having goods under your bed may restrict the proper circulation of energy inside the room.
- Avoid sleeping directly, underneath a beam. Amight bring negative energies into the room,if you have a beam over your bed position cover it up with a piece of cloth such that it vanishes the negative effect.
- Select your bedroom color properly, paint your bedroom in soft colors. Avoid using aggressive colors like blood Red.
- Always use pairs in your bedroom .Having two pillows side by side on your bed may attract your partner, creating a passionate relationship.
Some popular Feng Shui cure.
- Feng Shui pebbles, to be kept under your pillow while sleeping. Feng Shui pebbles can give you a sound sleep if placed under your pillow. The positive vibrations of these pebbles provide you a unique atmosphere to sleep in.
- Tiger Eye Feng Shui Pebbles:
These are protective pebbles.You can find them in many wind chimes. Having a wind chime with some tiger eye pebbles in your bedroom will keep you safe.
- Mandarin ducks(symbol of love).
Mandarin Ducks, the most well known Feng Shui product that reflects love and relationship. These ducks are very affectionate creatures. Feng Shui believes that their presence in your bedroom will bring in faithfulness and a strong bond ofand affection. It helps to solve problems in married life .
These ducks should be placed in the south-west corner of the bedroom. They help to strengthen the intimacy of the wife and the husband.
Got some tips, design ideas? Share them with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
Design Ideas you may like
Popular in this Category
Feng Shui Tips
Bedroom, a place for relaxation. A bedroom when designed with Feng Shui principles becomes a pleasurable place to live in. ...
Feng Shui Tips
With a growing population, India is suffering from an acute insufficiency of space. Because of the limited availability of space, ...
Feng Shui Tips
Way to a man's heart is through his stomach and kitchen feeds the stomach. Kitchen is the most important part ...
Luxury Design Products
Luxury Beds & Mattresses Furnishings
Railings & Stairs Paints & Varnishes
RC Creations' idea to build something new and out-of-the-box inspires all the neophyte builde...
Regional Architecture & Interiors
Kerala Architecture is one of the most intricate styles you’ll find around, yet, the simple...
The Design Consortium is a consortium of young Architects, Artists and Designers with a common mo...
Ustad Ahamed Lahori was a Persian born Architect, who is believed to have been the principal arch...
Bedroom Design & Decor
Wardrobes and closets are the most favourite things for women and men. Everyone loves clothes and...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- A Home that evokes poetry
- Mr. Sharma's Home embraces the Zen style approach
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining