- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Five Exotic Scented Candles for your HomeBy Pallavi Siddhanta
Decor Accents Tweet 0 Comment(s)
Candles are nearly inexpensive home décor accents that provide a rich glow to your home when lit singly, and Aromatherapy helps channel happiness and positivity into your home. Here is an easy guide to choosing exotic flavored candles for your home.
1) Fruit flavored candles: Fruity candles may seem like an awful cliché, but the flavors of raspberry, peaches, strawberries, cherries mixed with the freshness of oranges and grapefruit are sure to leave you mesmerized, happy and satisfied.
2) Green Tea: Green tea as a flavor has gained immense popularity in recent times. These candles come with a flavor of green tea and jasmine with just a hint of rose. The whiff of this fresh fragrance will make you peaceful and happy.
3) Cinnamon and Spice: The flavor of cinnamon coupled with spices brings a spicy fragrance to your home. You can put these candles in your bedroom for a lovely aroma to channel positivity and productivity in your life.
4) Pina-Colada Fragrance: Like a Caribbean breeze, these candles fill your home with the wonderful scent of coconut and rum, accented by fruity bananas and a slight flavor of vanilla.
5) Camphor Lamps or Candles: A camphor lamp is a specially created device for reducing mental stress and depression, and helps create positive energy, prosperity and purifies your home. The brass dish at the top contains purifying camphor, while the copper dish at the bottom contains the combustion oil. The spiral wick holder is adjusted in height to keep the flame at an optimum level below the camphor. The fragrance of camphor channels positivity into your home, while the special design of the lamp captures and burns out the negativity stuck in your home.
Candles are a beautiful way to light up your home. Different flavored candles bring a delightful aroma to your home and aTake a break and have a look at these awesome products:outlook about things in your life.
Got some tips, design ideas? Share them with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
Design Ideas you may like
Popular in this Category
False ceilings, like you know, are an additionally constructed layer of ceiling for the purpose of glamorizing your interiors. More ...
Ceilings are as important a part of your home décor as your walls and windows and doors. We tend to ...
We have had enough of walls- walls which divide the space, walls that are symbol of separation. It high time ...
Luxury Design Products
Lighting, Outdoor Lighting
Art Decor Accessories
Structures Paints & Varnishes
Make your house an environmental relief: tips and tricks on how you can make your home more susta...
"So here I stand before you preaching organic architecture... not cherishing any preconcei...
Office Design & Decor
Pick the right plants for your workplace!!! office desk plants Image source: http://www.elite...
Hotel Architecture & Interiors
Hotels are lining up the city and its peripherals. And without something magnificent and extraord...
Off the Beaten Path - Stories of Architects who Dare to be Different
Presenting below the mastermind, behind the innovative and revolutionary series Leewardists on a ...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- A Home that evokes poetry
- What Ails BIM Implementation in India?
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining