- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Ideal plot shape for a homeBy Imdad
Vastu Tips Tweet 1 Comment(s)
Are you looking forward to purchase a plot to build up your own castle? Well it's a huge decision . But before you plunge ahead and invest all your hard earned savings it's better to get the plot evaluated by the dogmas and tenets of Vastu principles, which in return would ensure a calm and peaceful environment to live in.
Importance of Vastu.
- Why would you prefer Vastu tips to select a plot of land?
- What are the benefits of it?
Vastu, suggestions for plot selection is based on several factors, which includes the position and direction of the plot, shape & surroundings of the plot, and many more.
One should not neglect the importance of inspecting a plot before purchasing it. This process holds immense significance because once you construct a house in an unstable land as per Vastu standards, it becomes very much difficult and in most cases it becomes impossible to correct and to rectify the negative energies present in the plot.
Check out some Vastu suggestions for plot selection:-
- It is very important that the plot you choose doesn't have an irregular shape. Prefer square or rectangular shape of plot.
- Do not ever choose to live in a place that was previously a crematorium or a burial ground. As per Vastu guidelines this type of plot is not suitable for living.
- Vastu suggests to buy a plot that has the main entrance in the Midwest or in the northern portion of the plot.
- If you can find a plot, facing the main road from all sides, do not wait any longer, go and get it, it's the ideal location as per Vastu.
- Vastu suggest different directions for people with different occupations, it says people with different services are affected by certain directions, for instance if you are a business man, then purchase a plot that faces south. If you are a teacher or a philosopher a plot facing east is considered favorable for you.
- Avoid the plot to which rain water falls, from the neighboring roof.
- According to Vastu rules, a fertile plot with a surrounding greenery is considered auspicious.
- Do not buy a plot which is small and is situated between two large plots, for it may bring poverty.
- Avoid purchasing a plot with obstructions like tall buildings or towers on the north, or northeast sides, because the sun rays will be blocked. However such buildings on the south or west sides are auspicious as they may bring health and wealth.
- Do not ever buy a place near a butcher shop or a laundry.
The above Vastu tips can help you in selecting a plot with full of positive vibrations. However it is always good to consult a Vastu expert for more details.
Got some tips, design ideas? Share them with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
Design Ideas you may like
Popular in this Category
The entrance of your home is the entry to your 'kingdom'. This gate should be maintained with utmost care. The ...
Who doesn’t want a Vastu compliant home? But the cold fact is that though Vastu has been making huge waves ...
Indian homes are increasingly getting Vastu savvy as more and more people begin to understand and accept this science of ...
Luxury Design Products
Decor Accessories Furnishings
Furniture (Ready to Buy) Decor Accessories
Glass and Films External Walls and Facades
Who doesn't dream of romancing the starry night? And , now it seems like science is gonna mat...
Regional Architecture & Interiors
Goan culture is an eclectic mix of Portugese, Mughal and Indian influences. The European architec...
Hotel Architecture & Interiors
Hotels are lining up the city and its peripherals. And without something magnificent and extraord...
Shop & Restaurant Interiors
The first thing your customers get to see on entering your shop is the cash desk. As the first im...
Pooja Room Interiors
The Puja room of a house should be such that, a person should instantly feel refreshed as soon as...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- A Home that evokes poetry
- Mr. Sharma's Home embraces the Zen style approach
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining