- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Meeting the Budget challengeBy Ranjna Sharma
Decor Tips Tweet 2 Comment(s) Tags : low budget decor
At some or the other point in our life most of us have looked at the picture of a home and its interiors and wished to have or create the same. Yet, most of us never really act on that impulse because of budget issues and monetary constraints. Let me tell you that you really CAN act on that impulse and make at least some changes if not all. It is a rather common saying, "where there is a will a there is a way". So there is definitely a way for you to at least make an attempt at creating your dream home within the confines of your home decor budget.
1. Decide on what you want
This really doesn't cost anything and gives you a good idea of what you need. All you have to do is get online and search for the type of decor you want. You have the worldwide web at your disposal which is free of cost and offers not just the products but the prices and you even have the DIY (Do It Yourself) options. If you search diligently then you can easily find great bargains, discount coupons and seasonal offers on the items that you want. It really should not take you long to zero in on the most suitable products, designs and options and then move on to planning how to get them.
2. Plan on achieving the maximum out of minimum
Once the decision on what you want to get is out of the way, you need to plan on how you are going to use what you are buying. There is a lot that you can accomplish with clever planning. You can change the entire home decor without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Just by changing the paint in your
- Instead of changing the furniture you can actually use a few brightly colored cushions and throw-on covers to give your old furniture that fresh and crisp look.
- If there are any problem areas on the flooring you can cover them up with warm and shaggy rugs that come in all sorts of colors and designs.
- Make clever utilization of the space available in your home. Have you taken a look at how you can get the best out of your home space? Ever scouted and zeroes in on the un-utilized spaces in your house? You can build cupboards, drawers, storage space and what not in those nooks and crannies that you never cared about.
There is really no end to what you can achieve if you decide to
Tags : low budget decor
Got some tips, design ideas? Share them with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
Popular in this Category
When you are planning the layout of your kitchen you want to be very careful in the selection and position ...
While living in a 5 bedroom 4 bathroom and gigantic kitchen palace (that size has got to be more than ...
Wooden Floors are a frequent daydream of most home enthusiasts! The rich colors, the warmth under your foot and the ...
Luxury Design Products
Decor Accessories Decor Accessories
Decor Accessories Home Improvement
Sanitaryware Ceramic & Tiles
Did you think that blowing up all your cash on cushion covers from different branded stores was t...
Villages in India aren’t one particular entity. Given the diversity of our land, people and...
The idea of an Architects’ Awards event exclusively for Eastern India germinated on fine ev...
Living walls are basically vertical gardens. Growing plants of our desire on walls present anywhe...
Dates have been announced for the NATA for the academic session 2017-2018. The Council of Arch...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- Mr. Sharma's Home embraces the Zen style approach
- What Ails BIM Implementation in India?
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining