- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Simple changes that can perk up your bathroomBy Imdad
Bathroom Interiors Tweet 2 Comment(s) Tags : declutter bathroom decor ideas
Respire a new living spirit in your bathroom, with these simple ideas you can brace up your bathroom decor in no time. Just because we do not spend a lot of time in this tiny room, it doesn't mean that we should neglect or give less importance to it. A bathroom should be a resort that exudes purity, cleanliness and a sense of relaxation. Following are some easy tips that can perk up your bathroom very quickly.
Take a break and have a look at these awesome products:
- Paint:- Nothing can give a new look to a room like a fresh coat of paint. Consider applying light colors like blue, white, sunshine yellow, etc. A fresh paint is always inviting.
- Brighten up:- Change the old school track lighting system and install a brand new series of neon lights. You can at least remove those old fluorescent bulbs and replace them with some modern bulbs .
- Upgrade your floor:- If your bathroom tiles are old, give them a new look, you don't need to replace the whole set, but you might add a few colorful ones to boost up the room.
- The Mirror work:- Are you bored of your old rectangular mirror on the wall? Well then it's time for a change. There are plenty of new designs and options available in the market a round sunburst mirror looks fantastic.
- Upgrade your sink:- Upgrading your sink is a good idea, it can definitely add beauty and class to your bathroom. Do not have mismatched accessories all around your bathroom. You can have new design toothbrush holders or soap holders.
- New Towels:- Change those towels that are no more functional or usable. in new towels, better to opt for colorful towels.
- Look for new design hooks to store your bath towels.
- If you have a bathtub in your bathroom, you can gather around and group some candles for instant ambiance.
- Some people prefer reading magazines in the toilet, it's neither a good habit nor bad , so you can have a small bookshelf just close to the toilet to store newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Last but not the least clear up the clutter, it's very difficult to feel neat and clean if the bathroom is not clean.
Tags : declutter bathroom decor ideas
Got some tips, design ideas? Share them with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
Design Ideas you may like
Popular in this Category
Respire a new living spirit in your bathroom, with these simple ideas you can brace up your bathroom decor in ...
Consider the following facts: Is your floor very slippery? Is it safe enough to walk in your bathroom barefooted? ...
“A high quality washroom - NECESSITY OR A LUXURY “ Bathrooms have to be comfortable, clean, hygienic and luxurious. It is ...
Luxury Design Products
Furnishings Decor Accessories
Paints & Varnishes Railings & Stairs
Nothing feels like more accomplished when your home, as well as your workplace reflects your pass...
Interior Design Ideas & Tips
Space, which has remained one of the major issues for any household since time immemorial, is no ...
Decorating home can become a little tough when you have a budget constraint. You might not be abl...
Shop & Restaurant Interiors
Reise All Day Bar & Kitchen is a travel inspired bar and kitchen based in the basement of the...
Off the Beaten Path - Stories of Architects who Dare to be Different
Presenting below the mastermind, behind the innovative and revolutionary series Leewardists on a ...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- A Home that evokes poetry
- What Ails BIM Implementation in India?
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining