- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Too much work pressure? Your workplace Vastu might be the causeBy Imdad
Vastu Tips Tweet 2 Comment(s) Tags : recessed lights Vastu at your workplace
Do you feel as if you are walking with a heavy load of work everyday? And feel as if you are trapped in a world of endless work pressure?
Well friends, there can be many psychological, mental or environmental sources of work pressure.So if you are looking for an answer to all these problems, and you desperately want to dig out the treasure box of happiness and joy, you can apply the following ideas to reduce your work pressure at your workplace.
We will walk you through the world of Vastu and will try to solve your problem with this ancient method.
Vastu tries to enhance the positive energy around you. Vastu is like meditation . The application of it, in your workplace can free the bounded and the stuck energy. When the trapped energy is released, it then flows within the environment, giving you a life of peace and enjoyment, resulting in a better place to work in.
Some popular Vastu cure:-
Take a break and have a look at these awesome products:
- The most important thing of your workplace is the front door, as per Vastu guidelines there should not be any kind of obstacle in and around the main door of your office.It is often seen "a pile of files" lying dead just near the main door of an office, such disorderly arrangement can affect you in bringing in negative forces, thereby not giving you a proper platform to work in.
- The direction you face while working is a matter of concern.
- Do not sit underneath any beam. If you have no option other than to sit under a beam cover up the beam with a cloth.
- If you are working on a very important project and you are very much surrounded by depression and confusions, in order to improve your performance you first shift yourself in the western region and shift yourself to the southeast section.
- To create a situation of working in peace and harmony, place an aquarium in the northeast premises of your office.The result of this aquarium can be more effective when you have a black fish and nine other gold-fishes in it.
- As per the Vastu rules it is good to have a rectangular shape desk. The desk you work on is a vital factor which is directly related to your mental stress. If you overlook this small but strong Vastu principle you may be in a big trouble.
- Always keep your place clutter free and try to light up the office with cheerful color lamps/lights.
Many a times you might have observed that in spite of putting all your hard work and effort, you are still unable to work properly and cannot reduce the load of work pressure. A proper set of Vastu guidelines can help you in this regard. With a little bit of change and modification in the arrangement of your building, you will soon notice significant changes in your lifestyle.
Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Tags : recessed lights Vastu at your workplace
Got some tips, design ideas? Share them with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
Popular in this Category
The entrance of your home is the entry to your 'kingdom'. This gate should be maintained with utmost care. The ...
Who doesn’t want a Vastu compliant home? But the cold fact is that though Vastu has been making huge waves ...
Vastu Shastra is all about energy and human eyes perceive various frequencies of energy in the shape of colors. Hence, ...
Luxury Design Products
Decor Accessories Decor Accessories
Construction Equipment Glass and Films
Wall decor is one of the most important things when it comes to home decor and creating a certain...
Kids Room Interior Design
Young families planning to have children, or ones already with children, have a lot of dreams whe...
Hardik Gandhi, an NID Ahmedabad graduate, started the Design Gandhi studio in 2011. In a short sp...
Interior Design Ideas & Tips
The garage which once sheltered your prized possession (probably a car) is now vacant, longing to...
Council of Architecture (COA) announced Memorandum of Understanding with Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)Architectural Education
According to the Press Release dated for 28th June, 2017 the statutory authority of Government of...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- Mr. Sharma's Home embraces the Zen style approach
- What Ails BIM Implementation in India?
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining