- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Use Feng Shui to improve your kids healthBy Imdad
Feng Shui Tips Tweet 2 Comment(s) Tags : Kid's Health, Feng Shui
The art of Feng Shui when applied to your home, brings in a charming, healthy and everlasting environment of joy and happiness. Feng Shui helps in creating a new world where a child feels happy and loved.
Good health is certainly the most important thing that you would consider for your kids. It is said that good luck follows good health.
- As per Feng Shui guidelines the direction which is directly or indirectly associated with our health is East, so it is very important that the eastern sector of your home is properly activated,a Green Dragon in this position would be nice.
- Try to keep the main door clear and free, many of us have the habit of placing our shoes just outside the main door, avoid this, instead have a proper place to keep your shoes. Doing this will protect you from bringing in the negative forces.
- If you have a separate room for your kids then it is very important that your child's room should be very clean and organized. A well organized room invites positive energy for your child. Ask him/her to give a hand while cleaning the room, this is the way your children will learn the art of cleanliness. Install baskets and boxes for the purpose of a dustbin.
- If your child often falls sick in a particular room or in his room, then take precautions immediately.Install a 6 metal rod wind chime and let the wind play the music as it hits on the metal rods, the presence of the metal rods will nullify the earth's negative energy.
- However, if this formula doesn't work shift them immediately to another room.
The main purpose of applying Feng Shui rules in your home is to ensure a healthy, loving and safe environment. A home developed with Feng Shui principles will provide moral and emotional support to everybody residing in it.
Some Feng Shui items you can use.
- Laughing Buddha:- The Laughing Buddha is a symbol of happiness. You can place him anywhere in your home. It is believed that if you stroke or touch his belly daily he will bring in good luck and joy.
- Crystal Ball:- You can place a solid crystal ball in the south-west corner of your living room. This crystal ball can enhance the bond of relationship among the family members.
- Green Dragon:- The Green Dragon is considered to be one of the Celestial Guardians, the direction associated with our health is East and it stands as the guardian of the East. This dragon is also believed to be really strong when it comes to healing.
- Crystal trees:- Crystal trees or the Gem trees are capable of bringing in prosperity and longevity, there are a variety of them available in the market. Coral trees and amethyst trees are the most common of all.
- Fuk Luk Sau:- The three immortals can bring in fortune, fame and long life.
Tags : Kid's Health, Feng Shui
Got some tips, design ideas? Share them with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
Popular in this Category
Feng Shui Tips
Bedroom, a place for relaxation. A bedroom when designed with Feng Shui principles becomes a pleasurable place to live in. ...
Feng Shui Tips
With a growing population, India is suffering from an acute insufficiency of space. Because of the limited availability of space, ...
Feng Shui Tips
Comfort and cleanliness are key elements of a great bathroom and our modern bathrooms provide them all.North is considered to ...
Luxury Design Products
Furnishings Decor Accessories
Doors & Windows Automation Systems
A bathroom stands for purification and self-renewal. In a bathroom we not only clean ourselves ph...
What time is this place? (First chapter) Kevin Lynch ...
Without the advent of the British, there is no guarantee our country 'India' would be the...
Kitchen Design & Decor
Kitchen gardens are a modern chic option to grow your own supplies in your very own space. These ...
Bedroom Design & Decor
Attic is known to be one of the most unused spaces of the house along with under-designed. This k...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- A Home that evokes poetry
- Mr. Sharma's Home embraces the Zen style approach
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining