- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Vastu for bedroomBy Imdad
Vastu Tips Tweet 1 Comment(s)
Sleeping, the art of absolute relaxation of body and mind. The time when "the consciousness of the world is suspended" and sets you into a course of an unimaginable journey into the boulevard of calmness and unflappability. This process originates from a bedroom. The bedroom is the abode of total comfort and privacy.
Vastu for your bedroom ensures sound sleep which is very important to lead a stress free living. Vastu takes into account a couple of factors while constructing and designing bedrooms.
- Color schemes.
- Proper positioning of the bed.
- Furniture and electronic gadgets.
Following are some Vastu remedies for your bedroom:-
- The main bedroom should be constructed in the south direction, to ascertain peace and harmony.
- Avoid placing idols of God in the bedroom.
- Square and rectangle shape bedrooms are considered perfect for attaining peace and harmony.
- Vastu urges to sleep with your head position to the south. This will welcome positive energy that comes from the north.
- Electrical gadgets should be kept in south-east direction of the room. Avoid keeping a Music system and TV in bedroom, which might cause you trouble while sleeping.
- Vastu suggests light color for the walls, light shades of blue rose, pink, yellow and green can be used . Avoid black, very bright colors and red color.
Some important tips to remember.
- Placing a mirror opposite to the foot of your bed may kill your sleep.
- Avoid having an aquarium or plants in the bedroom.
- Use light color for bedroom.
- Install soft and dim light bulbs in your bedroom.
- The extreme south-west corner must not have windows or doors as because south-west direction is considered to be the most powerful quarter-circle which stores positive energy and installing windows and doors in this direction will release all the stored energy in the house.
Image courtesy of Keerati / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Got some tips, design ideas? Share them with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
Design Ideas you may like
Popular in this Category
The entrance of your home is the entry to your 'kingdom'. This gate should be maintained with utmost care. The ...
Who doesn’t want a Vastu compliant home? But the cold fact is that though Vastu has been making huge waves ...
Indian homes are increasingly getting Vastu savvy as more and more people begin to understand and accept this science of ...
Luxury Design Products
Decor Accessories Furnishings
DIY Interior Design & Decor
As far as I can remember, I have always been fascinated with candles. The softness and purity of ...
RC Creations' idea to build something new and out-of-the-box inspires all the neophyte builde...
What is latest in home décor this summer - from drapes to wall covers - our take on t...
1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK Design Ideas
3 BHKs are the new order of the day. Most apartment builders in most parts of the country these d...
Bedroom Design & Decor
As per Vastu Shastra your bedroom is the place where your feet are and where your body finds rest...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- A Home that evokes poetry
- Mr. Sharma's Home embraces the Zen style approach
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining