- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Vastu for Dining roomBy Imdad
Vastu Tips Tweet 2 Comment(s)
A dining room is equally important as compared to the other rooms in the house, so it must be properly planned.
Some people say, a dining room is not necessarily important, but Vastu believes that it is good to have a proper place of eating food rather than eating food in any part of the house.
Vastu for dining room, makes sure that the food you are consuming implies a positive effect on your body and to your family. Creating such an atmosphere enhances the overall quality of your life, thereby bringing prosperity, wealth and happiness into your life.
Plenty of things require special attention, while setting up the formation of a dining room on the principles of Vastu Shastra.
Some of them are:-
- Proper location of the dining room.
- Proper placement of the dining table.
- Placement of electronic gadgets.
- The direction which one should face while eating.
Following are some Vastu tips for your ideal Dining room:-
- Vastu believes that the West portion of the house is the ideal location for setting up a dining room.
- Light shades of pink and orange are considered to be the most suitable wall color for a dining room.
- Vastu recommends to have square or rectangle shape dining table.
- The dining table should not be attached to the side walls.
- If you wish to place a refrigerator in the dining room, then place the refrigerator in the southeast direction.
- The main entrance door and the door of the dining room must not face each other directly.
- If you want to have a washbasin or sink inside your dining room, then prefer either eastern or northern corner.
- Presence of nature and scenic beauty paintings can create a happy atmosphere.
- Dining room should not be located near the entrance, nor should be settled exactly under the stairway.
- The dining table
A dining room is meant for spending happy hours together while eating. It is advised to talk to the family members softly and in a calm and pleasant voice. Allow the children to enjoy the food, rather than giving them a lesson while eating. It is better not to have the TV set in the dining room, the TV may kill the attention leading to not proper consumption of food. Make the environment intimate and conductive. It is better not to have too many furniture in this room. Focus mainly on the dining table. Paintings of food items can be placed in a dining room which might bring the sweet aroma into the place.
Got some tips, design ideas? Share them with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
Design Ideas you may like
Popular in this Category
The entrance of your home is the entry to your 'kingdom'. This gate should be maintained with utmost care. The ...
Who doesn’t want a Vastu compliant home? But the cold fact is that though Vastu has been making huge waves ...
Indian homes are increasingly getting Vastu savvy as more and more people begin to understand and accept this science of ...
Luxury Design Products
Furnishings Lighting, Outdoor
Art, Wall Coverings Decor Accessories
Ceramic & Tiles Roofs & Ceilings, Wall Coverings
The exhibition, "Raj Rewal: Memory, Metaphor and Meaning in his Constructed Landscape "...
What time is this place? (First chapter) Kevin Lynch ...
Interior Design Ideas & Tips
We have one life and we will probably own one home- a home which we build not just with stones an...
The importance of tiles isn’t an unknown fact to us. They add to the beauty of every which ...
Kitchen Design & Decor
Kitchens are indisputably the heart of today’s homes, and people want them to look as chic ...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- A Home that evokes poetry
- Mr. Sharma's Home embraces the Zen style approach
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining