- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Vastu for your Kid's roomBy Imdad
Vastu Tips Tweet 2 Comment(s)
Vastu the science of 'direction' is founded on an octagon with the four directions being the anchors. Vastu claims that God resides in each of the quarters of the house. When designing a kid's room, the top consideration is the safety followed by the comfort issue.
- The ideal direction for your child's bedroom is in the North-west side of the house.
- The kid should never sleep in the South or Southwest direction.
- The bed should not be located exactly opposite to the door of the bathroom.
Color schemes and interior decoration:
- Green is the most recommended color for your child's room as it accelerates the brain and also offers a calming effect.
- Avoid using black or dark colors in your kid's room.
- Pictures that depict violence and sorrow should be avoided hanging.
The idea behind not hanging such pictures is that if we happen to look at the same picture over and over again, it might leave a mark on our mind. Hence it is always preferred to fix images that depict happiness and joy.Take a break and have a look at these awesome products:
- The study table is the most important furniture in a kid's room, it should be place such that the child faces east or north-east while studying.
- A lamp or light in the southeast corner of the bedroom welcomes positive energy and assures good health.
- Avoid placing the furniture sticking to the side walls, as it blocks the flow of positive energy.
Keep your kid's room clean. Fresh air is very important for your kid. Install windows which can allow fresh air in.
Image courtesy of luigi diamanti / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Got some tips, design ideas? Share them with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
Design Ideas you may like
Popular in this Category
The entrance of your home is the entry to your 'kingdom'. This gate should be maintained with utmost care. The ...
Who doesn’t want a Vastu compliant home? But the cold fact is that though Vastu has been making huge waves ...
Vastu Shastra is all about energy and human eyes perceive various frequencies of energy in the shape of colors. Hence, ...
Luxury Design Products
Furnishings Automation Systems
Kids' Furnishings Decor Accessories
RC Creations' idea to build something new and out-of-the-box inspires all the neophyte builde...
The Story of My Home
The charming, soft spoken actor Salil Acharya is no stranger to the street. He started his carrie...
Green houses are the latest trend in urban housing today. It is the need of the hour and many env...
Architectural Styles from around the World
Sri Lanka - a small island lying to the south of Indian Mainland is the topic of the day. With e...
According to the reports, the Taj Hotel, an architectural edifice of Mumbai remembered for its vi...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- Mr. Sharma's Home embraces the Zen style approach
- What Ails BIM Implementation in India?
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining