- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Vastu for your Kid's roomBy Imdad
Vastu Tips Tweet 2 Comment(s)
Vastu the science of 'direction' is founded on an octagon with the four directions being the anchors. Vastu claims that God resides in each of the quarters of the house. When designing a kid's room, the top consideration is the safety followed by the comfort issue.
- The ideal direction for your child's bedroom is in the North-west side of the house.
- The kid should never sleep in the South or Southwest direction.
- The bed should not be located exactly opposite to the door of the bathroom.
Color schemes and interior decoration:
- Green is the most recommended color for your child's room as it accelerates the brain and also offers a calming effect.
- Avoid using black or dark colors in your kid's room.
- Pictures that depict violence and sorrow should be avoided hanging.
The idea behind not hanging such pictures is that if we happen to look at the same picture over and over again, it might leave a mark on our mind. Hence it is always preferred to fix images that depict happiness and joy.Take a break and have a look at these awesome products:
- The study table is the most important furniture in a kid's room, it should be place such that the child faces east or north-east while studying.
- A lamp or light in the southeast corner of the bedroom welcomes positive energy and assures good health.
- Avoid placing the furniture sticking to the side walls, as it blocks the flow of positive energy.
Keep your kid's room clean. Fresh air is very important for your kid. Install windows which can allow fresh air in.
Image courtesy of luigi diamanti / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Got some tips, design ideas? Share them with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
Design Ideas you may like
Popular in this Category
The entrance of your home is the entry to your 'kingdom'. This gate should be maintained with utmost care. The ...
Who doesn’t want a Vastu compliant home? But the cold fact is that though Vastu has been making huge waves ...
Indian homes are increasingly getting Vastu savvy as more and more people begin to understand and accept this science of ...
Luxury Design Products
Furnishings Lighting, Outdoor
Ceramic & Tiles, Flooring, Interior Surfaces Construction Chemicals
Come Valentine’s Day and you are automatically placed under monumental pressure to do somet...
The Story of My Home
Photo Credits: Dev Mandal This week we find out what celebrated columnist, luxury brand consul...
Design & Decor Selfies
Our intention behind starting Buzzinga was clear - to create a warm and creative environment that...
Basement Design & Decor
Basements are wonderful functional spaces that we often tend to ignore. While we struggle with li...
Shop & Restaurant Interiors
The first thing your customers get to see on entering your shop is the cash desk. As the first im...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- A Home that evokes poetry
- Mr. Sharma's Home embraces the Zen style approach
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining