- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Anuja Gupta - Apartment 9By Andrew Chyne
Product Barons Tweet 0 Comment(s)
Anuja Gupta, a management graduate from the US, started Apartment 9 with her partner 10 years ago. Today Apartment 9 is a name to reckon with in the Interior and Home Decor business. The designs of Anuja's furniture and interiors are artistic. Most of her designs are made here in India and are exported abroad, primarily to the UK and USA. Apartment 9 also designs & manufactures furniture for the brand, Andrew Martin which is well known throughout the world.
Here are some excerpts from my chat with her.
Your designs are very artistic. Does it stem from your being an artist?
No, we are not artists. But both of us are management students and we just love what we do. We love to create spaces that feel a certain way.
Where do you source your furniture pieces from?
Most of our designs are being created and assembled by our own team of designers, and they are being manufactured in India itself. Some of our furniture collections are from the brand, “Andrew Martin”. Out of the total products in our studio, 80% are our own products and the rest of 20% consist of imported brands.
What will be your suggestion to students who are interested in Accessory design & Interior design?
Design in India is growing, people have started to appreciate design. Indian design is also getting recognition from other countries. For students, who are studying design, there are a lot of designs that needs to be explored. And Apartment 9 is constantly looking for students with new ideas,who can add more value to what we are currently doing.
Are you planning to export Indian designs abroad?
Yes, we sell a lot of furniture abroad. We also make a lot of furniture for the brand “Andrew Martin” and other brands as well.
Which countries are you targeting at the moment?
We would love to sell all over the world, and to anyone who understands what we are doing. We don’t limit ourselves just to one country alone. For the moment, we are selling to the UK and the USA.Take a break and have a look at these awesome products:
Design Ideas you may like
Popular in this Category
Anuja Gupta, a management graduate from the US, started Apartment 9 with her partner 10 years ago. Today Apartment 9 ...
We had a chance to interview Rajat Singhi of Address Home, the new address in town that's making all heads ...
House of Design was born as an upshot of a dream that was pivoted around expressions- expressions of a personality, ...
Luxury Design Products
Automation Systems Lighting
Lighting Decor Accessories
External Walls and Facades Construction Chemicals
Interior decor is getting bigger and bigger day by day, thanks to innovative decor ideas that jus...
Pooja Room Interiors
A Pooja Ghar is a place to find calmness and purity- a place to get in touch with your soul - a p...
Rapid Fire with Design Professionals
Ar. Sackthi Muthu, with his young, dynamic and modern design capabilities is not only dedicated t...
No one likes staying in a bland or unadorned house. Our eyes always search for at least one piece...
Office Design & Decor
Office refers to a place where every person is associated with some duty. The main purpose of an ...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- A Home that evokes poetry
- What Ails BIM Implementation in India?
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining