- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Agio RugsImages
The fine craftsmanship of our ‘Agio’ rug cannot be missed. Hand-woven in lustrous jute, this rug effortlessly introduces colors and chevron to your décor. The use of natural jute makes this rug highly resistant to any damage and staining.See all details
Size: 160 x 230 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Bugatti Hand-woven Polyester Poufs
Description: Give your room a dash of style with the Buggati Pouf. This lustrous Pouf is made of polyester tha...more
Price: Rs. 3,500/-
Promenade Patched Luxury Rugs
Description: The ‘Promenade’ rug is a luxurious way to enhance the style identity of your space. M...more
Price: Rs. 28,500/-
Masonic Hand-tufted Wool Rugs
Description: Featuring an elegant motif pattern, the ‘Masonic’ rug will bring that final completen...more
Rs 20,000/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 18,000/-
Banha Hand-tufted Rugs
Description: Introduce geometric pattern into your decor with the loop-tufted ‘Banha’ rug. Made of...more
Rs 17,500/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 15,750/-
Product Details Color*
Material Surface 100% Jute (H/L) Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 13.00 Kg Product Dimensions 160 x 230 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
Special care instructions for Jute Rugs.
- Please clean the rug gently using a soft clean cloth as and when required, do not vacuum.
- Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- The rug will emit a natural odour of jute which is not hazardous.
- The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out from its packaging but will settle down over a period of time.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining