- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Access Expert HelpLet us help you connect with the right Architect!
Yes, make it easy for me No, I am just surfing
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Prof. Jit Kumar Gupta
Chandigarh , Punjab, India, 160036 Profile
Prof Jit K. Gupta is the Founder Director of College of Architecture, IET, Bhaddal, Punjab. With an experience of over 48 years in urban planning and architectural education, he has in the past also served as the Advisor, Town Planning of Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority and National Vice-President of Indian Institute of Architects.
Professional experience spanning over 48 years in Architecture , Urban Planning, Architectural Education , Policy Planning and Planning Legislation
Academic Qqualification -
Graduate in Architecture; Bachelor in laws; Masters in City &Regional Planning & Public Administration; Advance Diploma Gandhian Philosophy , Advance Diploma Management of Urban Development UK; .Gold Medalist with Distinction of standing first in Gandhian Philosophy and Masters in City and Regional Planning in Punjab University and Guru Nanak Dev University.
Fellow, Indian Institute of Architects; Fellow, Institute of Town Planners, India; Associate Member Institute of Indian Interior Design , Life Member Indian Green Building Council; life member, Indian Building Council
Guest lecturers -
- University of Berne (Switzerland);
- Kent State University, USA; , Lawrence Tech University, Detroit, USA;
- Ohio State University, USA; Bowling Green State Universities(USA) ;
- Presentations made in ACA-12 China;
- SAARCH Kathmandu and SAARCH Bhutan;
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur;
- Lovely Professional University;
- Chandigarh University Hindu College of Architecture, Sonepat
Visiting faculty PITS Mohali; Chandigarh University; CRRID; Punjab State Institute of Public Administration ;Himachal State Institute of Public Administration, National Institute of Technical Teacher Training and Research(NITTTER); Hindu College of Architecture, Sonepat; Co-opted Member working Group Planning Commission of India for evolving Planning Framework for the 9th Five Year Plan; Consultant, Research Project, Urban Development in North- Western India( CRRID )
Authored more than 200 technical papers for International and National conferences. Articles published in six books.
Projects handled -
- Master Plan Chandigarh; Srinagar; Amritsar, Taran Taran, Kapurthala, Batala, Gurdaspur & Pathankot;
- Re-planning Chandigarh Sub-City Centre 34;
- City Assessment and Development Strategy for 4 towns of Gujarat including Ananad, Bharuch, Patan & Vadnagar under World Bank Project;
- Ludhiana study-Doing Business in Cities;
- Consultant, Punjab Urban Development Mission,
- Planning Guidelines for Mega Projects, PUDA
Consult this ArchitectARCHITECTURAL VOICES OF INDIA by Ar. Apurva Bose Dutta - A Book Review
Indian architecture is known to suffer from the poverty of written authentic material on the stat...Promoting Affordability through Sustainable Built Environment
Sustainability, as an issue, as an option and as a strategy has been gaining currency in the parl...Architecture A Synthesis of Art, Culture, Climate & Beliefs
Courtesy via Wikipedia Architecture, as an art and science, is visualized as the mother of...Making Buildings Cost- Effective through Architectural Design
A lot goes into consideration to produce a cost effective building right from the stage of &ndash...Why Should One Opt for Architecture as a Career Option?
Architecture, as the mother of all arts, gives you enough options to combine your artistic and sc...Understanding the Role of Buildings, Planners & Designers for Sustainable Design
To be able to design good buildings, it is imperative to understand the role and importance of bu...Redefining Future of Architects and Architecture in the changed context of Architects Registration under Indian Architects Act
Juxta-positioning four major fields of human endeavour involving; Humanities for thinking, Scienc...Town Planning - A Tool to Promote Planned Development of Human Settlements
With India heading on the path of rapid and massive urbanization, urban centers are growing at a ...Planning and Designing For State of Art Healthcare Facilities - Part 1
We attempt to look at Healthcare facility design in the following context: Healthcare becom...Planning and Designing For State of Art Healthcare Facilities - Part 2
3. Objectives The objectives to be achieved through rational Architectural Planning and design...Planning and Designing For State of Art Healthcare Facilities - Part 3
5. Procedure for Designing a Hospital Start with a clear Vision, Mission and Objectives --S...
Consult this ArchitectHelp Me Find the right Pro XCopyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining