- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Elberta Hand Tufted Wool RugsImages
Elberta Hand Tufted Wool Rugs
The earthy palette and mixedmotifs of the ‘Elberta’ rug bring you a pattern overload that you are going to love. Hand-tufted in wool, this rug will be a soothing, yet stimulating centerpiece in your living spaces.See all details
Size: 160 x 230 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Fez Tribal Wool Rugs
Description: The beautiful ‘Fez’ rug features a tribal geometric pattern design that will add a to...more
Price: Rs. 48,500/-
Tiago Handmade Leather Rugs
Description: The stylish ‘Tiago’ rug features a simple design that will match almost any furniture...more
Price: Rs. 23,500/-
Harris Hand-woven Cotton Rugs
Description: The intricately and artistically hand-woven ‘Harris’ rug is made of recycled cotton f...more
Price: Rs. 12,500/-
Shaggy Polyester Carpets
Price: Rs. 4,000/-
Product Details Color*
Material Pile 100% Wool, with backing Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 15.00 Kg Product Dimensions 160 x 230 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining