- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Basket - Multi-colored, Floral Design RugsImages
Basket - Multi-colored, Floral Design Rugs
Captivating and exotic, the loop-tufted ‘Basket’ rug has a charming floral pattern that takes you back to the countryside. This multi colored rug in a dark base is made of wool and has a dense surface.See all details
Size: 120 round Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Chapel Natural Fiber Rugs
Description: The ‘Chapel’ rug is made from natural fibers of jute, wool and cotton. The distinct p...more
Price: Rs. 20,000/-
Sailor Rugs for Children's Rooms
Description: Add the vibrant ‘Sailor’ rug to your little ones’ room. Loop-tufted in wool and...more
Rs 20,000/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 18,000/-
Montana Luxury Wood Stool
Description: Made of wool and wood, this hand woven Montana stool will make the perfect statement to any rooms...more
Price: Rs. 4,000/-
Rosetta Patterned Wool Rugs
Description: The majestic ‘Rosetta’ kilim will successfully bridge any modern room with nature and...more
Rs 29,500/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 26,550/-
Product Details Color*
Material Pile 100% Wool, with backing Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 5.00 Kg Product Dimensions 120 round Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining