- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Rose Hand-tufted Flower-shaped RugsImages
Rose Hand-tufted Flower-shaped Rugs
Colorful and peppy, the hand-tufted ‘Rose’ rug is the perfect pick for year-round display of fun-loving energy. This flower shaped rug is made using recycled cotton and is fully resistant to stains and damage.See all details
Size: 90 round Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Brio Handmade Original Denim Rugs
Description: The ‘Brio’ rug is a trendy marriage of original jeans label and recycled denim. These...more
Price: Rs. 14,000/-
Madeira Traditional Bamboo Rugs
Description: The eternally pleasant and elegant ‘Madeira’ rug will transform your décor ins...more
Price: Rs. 68,500/-
Riga Hand-woven Ivory Rugs
Description: With a thoughtfully crafted design, the ‘Riga’ rug radiates a classic elegance that w...more
Rs 17,500/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 15,750/-
Kollam Hand-woven Classy Wool Rugs
Description: Style your home with the ‘Kollam’ rug and keep pace with the current ombre trend of t...more
Rs 24,000/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 21,600/-
Product Details Color*
Material Surface 100% Recycled fabric, with backing Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 3.00 Kg Product Dimensions 90 round Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
Special care instructions for Recycled Rugs.
- Due to its renewable material nature each rug is unique in color & style.
- Please vacuum occasionally.
- Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.Avoid use of harsh chemicals for removal of stains.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining