SignIn/SignUp to discuss.
product market professional banner banner

about interior desiging

#1  Sept. 13, 2015 22:56:15

pallav kumar
Profile   Send e-mail  

about interior desiging

Student's Corner

I am persuing my b-tech final year in civil engineering...... i am so intrested in interior designing field now i wan to do my ms in interior designing please me can i manage interior desiging course in ms

#2  Dec. 9, 2015 11:57:31

Deepak Sigh
Profile   Send e-mail  

about interior desiging

Student's Corner

Drawings are the primary format which can be learnt from interior designing institutes in indore in order to be discovered and communicated such as free-hand sketching or computer-aided designing to adjust dimensional decisions and coordinate with consulting engineers

Attachments:
attachment interior images.jpg (24.2 KB)

#3  March 21, 2017 11:31:47

Jatin Singh
Profile   Send e-mail  

about interior desiging

Student's Corner

Interior Designers is an Art or science.once in a while including the outside, of a space or building. to accomplish a more beneficial and all the more tastefully satisfying condition for the end client. An inside originator is somebody who arranges, inquires about, directions, and oversees such ventures. Inside outline is a multifaceted calling that incorporates calculated improvement, space arranging, site investigations, programming, look into, speaking with the partners of a venture, development administration, and execution of the plan. See interiordesignerchandigarh.in

Edited Jatin Singh (March 21, 2017 11:36:15)

#4  March 15, 2018 12:18:58

Asiah Abu
Profile   Send e-mail  

about interior desiging

Student's Corner

Interior designs is a art.in interior design carrer everyday you have new chalenges if you accept all the chalenges in your life then it is easy to learn.if  you like color combination and you have lots of knowledge about it then you can easily learn if you have'nt knowledge about it then it will difficult for you. 

#5  March 23, 2018 11:02:44

mandeep kaur
Profile   Send e-mail  

about interior desiging

Student's Corner

It is the standard inspiration driving why they give watchful thought towards the looks of their home interiors. If you are ready to have honourable house on account of nonattendance of impeccable interiors then you should utilize Chandigarh Interior designer service without wasting any further time 

Edited mandeep kaur (March 23, 2018 12:13:00)

#6  March 28, 2018 10:28:45

John Brown
Profile   Send e-mail  

about interior desiging

Student's Corner

Interior designing is an Art and as you have done civil engineering so it is plus point for you. What I think is, if you are creative and you want to make a career in that field then no-one can stop you. Taking education in that field that is good but that will be just piece of paper nothing else. While studying you can start working in Interior Designing field.

#7  July 4, 2018 11:40:40

sirisunayana chinta
Profile   Send e-mail  

about interior desiging

Student's Corner

Interior Designers are professionally who convert an Interior Space in to attractive and functional home or office. With therir skils & expertice on colors , lighting and meterials to be decorate designs an aesthtic interior. Interior Designers may either  be self employed or may even work for design architectural businesses , furniture stores etc..

Interior Designers need to have strong sense of style and creativity when shousing furnishings, decors and fabrics for clients. So that reason we can start working or studying the Interior Designing.

Thank You 

Board footer

Moderator control