SignIn/SignUp to discuss.
product market professional banner banner

Glass interior Designs

#1  Sept. 27, 2016 21:27:23

Medha Raut
Profile   Send e-mail  

Glass interior Designs

Traditional Indian Design & Architecture

Hi! Nowadays, glass interior designs are very popular because of the myriad of ways glass solutions can be used to beautify and enhance the appearance and construct of interiors. Glass previously used as a delicate material, has now crossed boundaries in terms of usability and execution.

With the advancement in technology, decor glass is now manufactured and built in such a way that it is fit and strong enough for several types of interior elements.

Toughened glass is used in many applications and services and is one of the strongest solution. I have personally experienced an interior design firm in Mumbai, Nitido Design, use these kind of solutions for their customers. Apart from being unbreakable, it doesn’t shatter or crack under impact. There are various other contemporary applications which completely enhances and uplifts the design and construction for interiors. One can make customized interior solutions using glass such as skylights, spider glazing, staircase, smart glass, walkways, sliding systems, shower cubicles and blinds glass.

What is your opinion on using glass interior designs?

#2  Jan. 4, 2018 17:57:05

Suresh Zen
Profile   Send e-mail  

Glass interior Designs

In India, usually commercial buildings and offices use glass. I am a professional interior designer in Zenith Interior, one of the best interior designers in Chennai. I am specialized in residential design. Recently the trend of using glasses for houses has emerged in Chennai. This trend is strong among houses of NRIs. I saw many houses using glasses for different purposes. 

#3  March 28, 2018 11:24:16

John Brown
Profile   Send e-mail  

Glass interior Designs

It is something new I have heard about glass interior design. I think there is a scope for it. You can expand it on good level.

#4  April 6, 2018 17:35:20

Asiah Abu
Profile   Send e-mail  

Glass interior Designs

It is something very new i also heard alot about the glass interior it looks very royal.

#5  May 19, 2018 14:27:17

kams Designer
Profile   Send e-mail  

Glass interior Designs

Interior design are become more stylish and eye catchy with the help of glass.  Today's interior design techniques create more contemporary designs with the help of glass.  We at Kams Designer Zone provides all type of glass interior for Residential and Commercial Interior Design Projects.

Interior Designer can uses transparent and colored glasses to increase space visualization, maximize the natural light in space and enhance look of space. Our Group of Professional Interior Designer in Pune have updated knowledge and experience of creating classy and luxurious Glass Interior Design for offices, home, saloon and spa etc. 

#6  July 6, 2018 14:38:57

Sahar Vakil
Profile   Send e-mail  

Glass interior Designs

Hi Guys,

Interior designs become more stylish with the help of a glass. Glass used in many different ways in interior design. There are some materials that are versatile & may be used in different ways in interior design. Glass is one such material, making it an interior designer's delight. Glass has the capability to reflect, as well as diffuse light. There are different types of glass - plain, frosted, etched, sandblasted. Glass is also available in many various shapes.

Thanks & Regards

Sahar Vakhil

#7  July 30, 2018 10:20:05

sirisunayana chinta
Profile   Send e-mail  

Glass interior Designs

Glass is material that is widely used in infrastructures, whether as window , wall or a door.Glass is very elegant and gives a clean and sophisticated appearance.  Interior glass doors are very sophisticated, with a wide range of designs anyone can choose from.
Glass furniture is one of the easiest ways to redesign your room with material. Glass walls incorporated in living rooms make for a natural setting with a beautiful appearance. Glass living rooms are ideal for those looking to create a natural and bold living space with a dynamic touch to it. Glass is veering away from being just a building material to becoming an indispensable part of aesthetic interiors and attractive exteriors. Glass is processed in various different ways that gives it a distinct look and textur

#8  Sept. 22, 2018 13:15:57

Malini Krishna
Profile   Send e-mail  

Glass interior Designs

You are correct. There is recent a trend among the people in my area to use glass more for their houses. I think it is partly due to the inspirations from the westers architcture. Traditionally Indians didn't use much glass for house until recently. However, now more people use that and even budget interior designers in Chennai are requested by their clients to use glass in the interior design works.

Edited Malini Krishna (Sept. 22, 2018 13:17:00)

Board footer

Moderator control