SignIn/SignUp to discuss.
product market professional banner banner

home interiors

#1  March 25, 2016 15:26:20

Spice Rack
Profile   Send e-mail  

home interiors

Where do I find...

Spicerack we provide home interior solutions, Modular kitchens, wardrobes, entertainment units and all others.

#2  July 25, 2016 11:18:20

Abhijit Phalke
Profile   Send e-mail  

home interiors

Where do I find...

Find expert interior designers for your home and office in Mumbai at Nitido Design. Get in touch with their creative team for consultation.

#3  July 26, 2016 12:52:33

Pooja Ashleys
Profile   Send e-mail  

home interiors

Where do I find...

Hire best interior designers to renovate your home.There are list present online of best interior designer who renovates your home within your budget.

#4  Aug. 27, 2016 10:17:15

Door Hardware
: Profile   Send e-mail  

home interiors

Where do I find...

Buy Door Hardware, Levers on Plate, Levers on Rose, Knobs on Plate, Knobs on Rose on #

#5  Aug. 27, 2016 10:18:28

Door Hardware
: Profile   Send e-mail  

home interiors

Where do I find...

Buy Door Hardware, Levers on Plate, Levers on Rose, Knobs on Plate, Knobs on Rose on #

#6  July 14, 2017 11:50:31

William Royal
Profile   Send e-mail  

home interiors

Where do I find...

I think you have to contact with the experts how to design spiceracks permanently..with best design..Which will make your kitchen beautiful..Nowadays interior designing, are implementing the rustic look of the natural stones, hardwoods, softwoods and many themed furniture units to get the aesthetic look of the residential..

Edited William Royal (July 14, 2017 18:06:00)

#7  July 20, 2017 17:40:18

Cherry Hill
Profile   Send e-mail  

home interiors

Where do I find...

If you are searching for the top interior designing companies in India, you must go through the list who can provide your with top interior designing services.

1. LipikaSud Interiors Pvt. Ltd
2. Cherry Hills
3. Krishna Construction India
4. Synergy Corporate Interiors Pvt. Ltd
5. Futomic Design Services
6. Traditional Interior & Construction Pvt. Ltd
7. GEODESIGNS

#8  April 2, 2018 16:00:37

multai solutions
Profile   Send e-mail  

home interiors

Where do I find...

InOut is providing the interior and Exterior designing services.Our Interior and Exterior  Design Services Available in Hyderabad to Bring you Elegant & Beautiful Home.InOut is a personalized and affordable way to get the designer look you want without the high cost.

#9  Sept. 21, 2018 14:41:28

Prashant Singh
Profile   Send e-mail  

home interiors

Where do I find...

1 Lb/Sq.Ft & 2Lb/Sq.Ft Mass Loaded Vinyl Soundproofing Material

After the full research of market and the estimate of the prospect, MLVinsulation was created to produce mass loaded vinyl  insulation for walls and vibration damping products. By using the advanced technology and equipment, processing by high temperature, it is totally no waste during the producing process, no harmful material such as heavy metal, formaldehyde, etc.

1 Lb/Sq.Ft Mass Loaded Vinyl Sound proofing Materials
1.Easy to cut with scissors
2.Size: 1200x5000, 1200x10000mm
3.Reasonable price & good quality
4.Blocking low & middle frequencies

Our Products

Damping Sound Insulation Wall Panels Soundproof System for KTV Night Club Theater
Hotel Sound Absorbing Insulation for Decoration Sound Absorbing Wall
Recording Studio Soundproof Iron and Wooden Door Acoustic Board
White Two Layers Car Soundproof Materials for Residential

The most importantly, we insist on the international operation strategy and actively explore international markets, including São José dos Pinhais Brazil, Bakersfield United States, Paris France, Visakhapatnam India, Aachen-Liège Belgium, Hamamatsu Japan, Montevideo Uruguay, Kinshasa DR Congo, Almaty Kazakhstan, Doha Qatar, Basel-Mulhouse Switzerland, Minneapolis/St. Paul United States, etc.

Some of the projects that used our  foil backed insulation  Mass Loaded Vinyl Highly Effective Barrier Rolled Material For Wall Or Floor are Guangzhou Tobacco Building, Wuguang Line in Hunan Province, Shandong Zouping Radio and Tv Building, Yuxi Nie Er Music Theater in Yunnan Province, Kunming Graphic Information Center, Hebei Province Shijiazhuang Army Command College, etc.

Tag: black epdm, epdm layer, high density pipe insulation, sound deadening between floors, sound proof floor membrane, white soundproof foam

Edited Prashant Singh (Sept. 21, 2018 15:05:00)

#10  Oct. 12, 2018 17:24:30

kams Designer
Profile   Send e-mail  

home interiors

Where do I find...

If you are looking for the Home Interior Designer to design your home, then consult with Kams Designer provides the creative, contemporary and affordable Interior Designer Services for Home & offices.

Kams Designer is one of the leading Interior Designer in Pune which execute and turn your ideas into realty. We provides best traditional & contemporary styles of interiors. So get in touch with our expert Interior Designers team for home Interior ideas or consultation.

Edited kams Designer (Oct. 12, 2018 17:27:57)

Board footer

Moderator control