product market professional banner banner

How can I arrange my room?

#1  March 6, 2018 15:25:09

Asiah Abu
Profile   Send e-mail  

Design and Planning Events

Hi,

Bedroom is on the smaller side, how you arrange the furniture in it can make all the difference in the overall feel of the room. But before you start sliding furniture across the floor, consider these tips for arranging a small bedroom and beautiful design potential of your space!

1) Place Your Bed in the Center of a Wall

2) Put Your Dresser in Your Closet

3) Place Your Rug Carefully

Edited Asiah Abu (March 6, 2018 15:26:18)

#2  March 28, 2018 10:38:19

John Brown
Profile   Send e-mail  

The bedroom is the only place where we can relax and can have time for yourself. So it has to be kind of our interest. Try to make it convertible so that it will look spacious.

#3  May 8, 2018 14:44:20

sonamw singh
Profile   Send e-mail  

Bedroom is the special part of the home that makes us relax so it should be decorative. You can add paintings, graphics art, and flower arrangement to feel comfortable and fresh. Nowadays most of the people look for the interior design  for their home. Rather than hiring an interior architect can be the best choice who takes care from the designing of the home with unique designs. Here get the list of architects in Nagpur city who will be designed and decorate every corner of your house with the furniture.

#4  June 16, 2018 09:59:41

sirisunayana chinta
Profile   Send e-mail  

Arranging a bedroom can be frustrating if you dont first get an idea of where you would like everything to go. Before you call your friends to help you move your bed, grab a pencil and a piece of paper and sketch your roomlayout. This will help you visualize your ideas before you put them in to action. 

Edited sirisunayana chinta (June 16, 2018 10:00:38)

Board footer

Moderator control