Campus ambassador banner

• You are not logged in.
SignIn/SignUp to discuss.
product market professional banner banner

how can i improve this design which interior decorator provided me.

#1  Sept. 15, 2017 12:25:59

Unity Top
Profile   Send e-mail  

Design and Planning Events

Hii,

i have a hillside view in my room, with about the same size as the picture.

my interior designer provided me with these sample images to show how my room can look like. please suggest if i should go with this design, or i should add/remove something.

Edited Unity Top (Sept. 15, 2017 13:33:00)

#2  Sept. 18, 2017 16:06:41

geo designs
Profile   Send e-mail  

As seeing the photo, you can make more in your interior deigns. Professional Corporate interior Designers in Delhi can help you out to make your place more beautiful and functional.

#3  Nov. 17, 2017 12:00:43

Asiah Abu
Profile   Send e-mail  

This seems to be good combination of monochrome and contemporary style. But if you add monochrome style with modern then it would look better. Choose different furniture (Sofa) as this is only looking out from all. You can make your space more functional as use space so that it can be fruitful for storage too. Add bookcase if you love book reading or fire-place as place do have hillside view.

#4  Jan. 12, 2018 12:07:27

Nitin Nagar
Profile   Send e-mail  

Thanks! I found my solution here.

#5  Feb. 2, 2018 09:42:16

Asiah Abu
Profile   Send e-mail  

I am also pleased to know that. Welcome

#6  April 25, 2018 20:16:44

Raj R
Profile   Send e-mail  

Acoustic Sound Deadening Panels for indoor and Studio Wall & Ceiling

Founded in 2011, AcousticManufacturer has become one of the leading suppliers of acoustic products and hanging acoustic absorbers in China. We have two factories and one marketing centers with advanced production lines and an annual capacity of 300,000 square meters. The company mainly specialized in various kinds of acoustic products. The company has been certified, and all production process is strictly conforms to the international standard of ASTM and GB/T 628 to ensure the quality.

Acoustic Products

Acoustic Mineral Fibre Ceiling Tiles Fabric Acoustic Panels Noise Cancelling Wall Panels
Acoustic Home Studio How To Soundproof A Room Acoustic Room Treatment
100% Polyester Sound Isolation Panel for Piano Room Acoustical
Decoration Sound Absorbing Wall Acoustic Fiber Board With High Density
Aluminum Folding Moving Partition Wall Acoustical Partition Wall
Wholesale Cinema Decorative Material Soundproof Fabric Acoustic Panel

In a word, with a business culture of customer first, Enterprising and Innovating, our company has been always providing the best service for every client from all over the world such as Canada, Lebanon, Australia, United States, Mexico, Philippines, India, South Korea, Croatia, United Kingdom, Cameroon, Cuba, etc.

Cases List

New Delhi Cultural Arts Center, India; Conference Center of Haikou Municipal Government Office; Electric Power Dispatching Building in Shaoguan City; Office Building of Zhaotao Tobacco Company; Nanhai Lion Mountain Stadium in Foshan City; Yining Television Station; Haikou Theater, etc.

Acoustical Noise Deadening Panel for indoor and Studio Walls & Ceilings

AcousticManufacturer has senior technical talents with independent development ability, relying on strict organization and management, excellent technical equipment and unique technology and detection means, and has won praise users. Especially in the last two years, our company has continued to pursue standardization of acoustic panels production process and sought to bring the fabric wrapped fiberglass acoustic panels production process to a new level.

Tag: fabric or leather wrapped acoustic wall panel, fabric acoustic disco panel, flexible deco fabric acoustic panel, fabric acoustic carpets, tongue and groove eps sandwich wall panel, decorative acoustic diffuser panel

#7  Oct. 11, 2018 15:24:37

sonamw singh
Profile   Send e-mail  

Improving the old designs is quite difficult than begin with new designs. It is not a kind of furniture that can easily replace with another, it takes lots of time and efforts to renovate it.

#8  May 13, 2019 12:05:38

Adrian Design
Profile   Send e-mail  

Could have used more photos but it looks nice. I would ad just a bit more color.

#9  Oct. 30, 2019 16:00:14

Tasko In
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hi,

If you want to renovate your home and want to improve your home design with interior designer, have a look on our website and visit us for interesting and eye catching designs. Visit @ tasko(dot)in

Attachments:
attachment logo tasko JPG.jpg (13.4 KB)

Board footer

Moderator control