SignIn/SignUp to discuss.
product market professional banner banner

Interior Designing Career

#1  Jan. 3, 2018 10:07:55

Aditi Mehta
Profile   Send e-mail  

Design and Planning Events

Hi Everyone I am looking for Some Interior Designing tips which might help me in my Interior Designing Career. Can any one help me please.

Edited Aditi Mehta (Jan. 3, 2018 10:09:00)

#2  Jan. 4, 2018 10:00:22

Asiah Abu
Profile   Send e-mail  

As all designers have various strengths and specialities. So you must also have different sense of speciality than you local/competitive designers and also have knowledge of creating proposals by following a budget given by client for forth. This will help in maximize positive points and reflects a comfortable environment for working.

If you are self-employed designer you can improve your income in a lot ways as you should be well aware of impact of materials selection and life-cycle costs. Moreover if you are working with a superior designer then you can learn so many things from them. Be always in a learning phase throughout your work life.

#3  Jan. 4, 2018 10:01:22

Asiah Abu
Profile   Send e-mail  

As all designers have various strengths and specialities. So you must also have different sense of speciality than you local/competitive designers and also have knowledge of creating proposals by following a budget given by client for forth. This will help in maximize positive points and reflects a comfortable environment for working.

If you are self-employed designer you can improve your income in a lot ways as you should be well aware of impact of materials selection and life-cycle costs. Moreover if you are working with a superior designer then you can learn so many things from them. Be always in a learning phase throughout your work life.

#4  March 28, 2018 10:42:03

John Brown
Profile   Send e-mail  

There are no shortcuts in life, we have to work for it. Interior designing is an Art, it shows your creativity so I don't think any tip from anyone can work for it. As far as career concern, it depends on your creativity only, how creative you are and how your clients are perceiving your design that's it.

Edited John Brown (March 28, 2018 10:42:46)

#5  June 15, 2018 14:25:23

sirisunayana chinta
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hello All,

Interior Design is the art of enhancing the interior of a building to achieve a healthier pleasing environment for the people using this. An Interior Designer  is someone who plans, researches, and manages those projects. Color is a powerful design tool in decoration, as well as in interior design which is the art of composing & colors together to create a stylish scheme on the interior architecture of the space

Board footer

Moderator control