SignIn/SignUp to discuss.
product market professional banner banner

Materials ....

#1  June 23, 2014 11:10:40

GAURAV GUPTA
Profile   Send e-mail  

Materials ....

Projects & Construction

Like In Medicines we see salts and not the brands to take the medicine which costs less but works the same.

The same way Materials should be selected on the basis of there properties and not the brands which definitely will lower down the investments in projects,without compromising with the quality.

#2  July 15, 2014 03:09:26

nikhil tandon
Profile   Send e-mail  

Materials ....

Projects & Construction

hmm in many things we can see that for reducing cost , but in materials we always get something better if we are going for any brand as i have seen it , iwe wil get the cheap stuff if we dont care about the brands , but that local thing or cheap thing dont have a dat much longer life , i have seen this practically  in my home even .. and i am regreting it now .. 

#3  Feb. 28, 2015 18:13:29

PRS Sivakumar
Profile   Send e-mail  

Materials ....

Projects & Construction

I am reminded of one incident. My client and I were selecting faucets etc. in a big showroom. The shop owner, to show a demo of different brands, showed the demo on pillar taps. First one was one of the top Indian brands. He lifted the faucet lever with his thumb and first finger. The second one, a much more expensive imported one, he lifted the lever with his first finger alone. The third one, exhorbitantly expensive, again an imported one, he lifted with his last (smallest finger) and said a child also could lift it with its smallest finger.

The querstion is: would the child not lift the lever of the Indian faucet with its thumb and first finger ? May be this is where we could save (not necessarily with the top Indian brand but with other popular brands also) and still have more than acceptable quality and a long lasting product too.

Lot of times we pay more for their ad expenses than for the real product - I personally feel this is there in every product - so choosing wisely does save lot of money without compromising on the quality. If somebody is keen on a Mercedes or BMW, let him pay for it but a Maruti sedan would serve the purpose very well - IMHO.

#4  April 25, 2018 17:26:18

sonamw singh
Profile   Send e-mail  

Materials ....

Projects & Construction

While starting any project the first that keep into account is material needed for the project. The professional of that particular field can suggest you better. PickerOnline provides the list of all professionals in Nagpur. Here you will find the architects, interior designer, carpenter. packers and movers etc.

#5  Sept. 9, 2018 22:02:05

Zafir Ahmad
Profile   Send e-mail  

Materials ....

Projects & Construction

Looking for Best materials to decorate your walls? Well we got a solution for you!

MLV Noise And Sound Transmission Effectively Controlled Mass Loaded Vinyl

MLVinsulation is a company based in Guangzhou, China, which is very convenient in transportation, dealing in mass loaded vinyl noise insulation and soundproof panels. We are available in a variety of architectural sound insulation materials for the commercial and residential building industry. It shall be our continuous endeavor to earn our customers loyalty, by providing high quality products and services.

MLV Sound And Noise Transmission Effectively Controll Mass Load Vinyl
1.Easy to cut with scissors
2.Available in 3 thicknesses
3.Abuse resistant
4.Quick and easy to install

Our Products

Acoustic Rubber Three Layers Sound Insulation Material for Studio
KTV Night Club Studio Iron Door Sound Insulation Soundproof Door
Recording Studio Cheap Insulation Soundproof Iron and Wooden Door Acoustic Board
Soundproofing Noise Reduction Panel for Walls Acoustic Panels

With the rise of light and green construction, we have successfully cooperated with our friends in Porto Alegre Brazil, Baltimore United States, Nantes France, Abidjan Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Kabul Afghanistan, Fukuoka–Kitakyushu Japan, Nottingham-Derby United Kingdom, Tehran Iran, Rotterdam Netherlands, Warsaw Poland, Johannesburg South Africa, San Francisco United States, etc.

Here is a list of finished projects: Heming English School, Zhuzhou City People's Congress Conference Room, Zhejiang Daily Daily Gymnasium, Beijing Lido Hotel, Pu'Er Administrative Center, Haikou City Government Office Conference Center, etc.

Tag: buy pipe insulation, felt fabric characteristics, laminate flooring soundproofing, pipe insulation material suppliers, soundproofing a floor on a budget, white soundproofing foam

Our website: https://#

#6  Jan. 31, 2019 19:06:30

econstruction mart
Profile   Send e-mail  

Materials ....

Projects & Construction

There are so many websites and company available in market that provide best materials. If Any project start then first prepare for your project and then after which materials required for your project.

Board footer

Moderator control