SignIn/SignUp to discuss.
product market professional banner banner

Most durable material for modular kitchen cabinets

#1  July 27, 2015 02:05:32

Anand Gupta
Profile   Send e-mail  

Projects & Construction

Hi - which is the most durable material to be used in modular kitchens from Germany, Italy etc.  MDF etc. Each company claims that their material is best but we are afraid what is to be used in Indian conditons, oily hands, hot water, rough usage by servants etc, Kindly help - Anand

#2  July 14, 2018 00:21:42

sirisunayana chinta
Profile   Send e-mail  

Projects & Construction

Hello, There are Different and Durable Meterial for Modular Kitchen Cabinates:

The Latest Designs and Styles of Kitchen Cabinates and Different accessories can enhance your kitchen design heights. Keeping a clear knowledge about the materials will help you create a durable kitchen at affordable prices. Materials play a very important role when it comes to the look and feel of different modular kitchen designes.

Wood: Wood is the most commonly used material for Indian kitchen cabinets. 

Laminates: Laminates are the best option for cheap kitchen cabinets. Many homeowners prefer to use laminates instead of wood as they are more pocket-friendly and resistant to damage and infestation. 

Wood Veneers: Wood veneers are made of thin sheets of wood that are pasted on a substrate such as MDF. However, unlike laminates, they are a sustainable material. 

PVC or Poly-Vinyl Chloride Sheets :They have the advantage of being waterproof and oil-proof, making them a popular choice for kitchen cabinets.
Metal: In modern kitchens, stainless steel and aluminium are other materials that are used for the cabinets

Edited sirisunayana chinta (July 14, 2018 00:22:00)

#3  May 10, 2019 01:40:30

Adrian Design
Profile   Send e-mail  

Projects & Construction

All metal cabinets not my style, it makes the kitchen look so cold. Wood veneers look good and are very practical.

#4  Sept. 17, 2019 09:21:02

Eleanor Rowley
Profile   Send e-mail  

Projects & Construction

Hi! Currently I'n looking for such kind of information about the durable materials for my online project here  # and looks like I've found exactly what I need. Thank you!

#5  Nov. 1, 2019 16:06:30

tim xor
Profile   Send e-mail  

Projects & Construction

Ms. This is an important issue. But I think that everything will be decided. Maybe you can help here, I read there and probably everything will be okay resumeedge.com tsee for yourself

Edited tim xor (Nov. 1, 2019 16:09:09)

Board footer

Moderator control