- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Savelo Hand-tufted Gorgeous RugsImages
Savelo Hand-tufted Gorgeous Rugs
This gorgeous hand tufted ‘Savelo’ rug is made of natural wool. Its textured motif pattern makes it an easy choice to offset minimalist décor.See all details
Size: 160 x 230 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Avenida Hand Tufted Wool Rugs
Description: The soft monochromatic palette of the ‘Avenida’ rug will bring instant finesse to you...more
Rs 20,000/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 18,000/-
Zeba hand-tufted Viscose Rugs
Description: The vibrant floral design of our ‘Zeba’ rug will add a bold splash of exotic flair to...more
Price: Rs. 36,500/-
Edmond Hand-knotted Viscose Rugs
Description: The beautifully lustrous ‘Edmond’ rug is made using viscose. This hand-knotted rug ha...more
Price: Rs. 48,500/-
Description: The fine craftsmanship of our ‘Agio’ rug cannot be missed. Hand-woven in lustrous jut...more
Price: Rs. 18,500/-
Product Details Color*
Material Pile 100% Wool, with backing Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 11.00 Kg Product Dimensions 160 x 230 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining