- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Bastille Hand-knotted RugsImages
Bastille Hand-knotted Rugs
Reminiscent of an abstract canvas painting, the ‘Bastille’ is the carpet of choice for all the tasteful decorator and style enthusiasts. Carefully hand-knotted using wool, this super-resistant rug is another conversation starter.See all details
Size: 160 x 230 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Paisley Semi Wool Rugs
Description: Paisley, the eternally young and stylish motif of the design world plays center-stage in this wel...more
Rs 20,000/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 18,000/-
Rockon Shaggy Cotton Rugs
Description: This hand woven ‘Rockon’ shaggy features an innovative, modern design that will work ...more
Rs 12,500/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 11,250/-
Baltoro Natural Colored, Hand Woven Rugs
Description: Hand-woven in top-grade New Zealand blended wool, The ‘Baltoro’ rug features an under...more
Rs 37,500/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 33,750/-
Silk Lane Recycled Silk Poufs
Description: Add comfort and flair to any room with the Silk lane Pouf. It is made of lustrous recycled silk a...more
Price: Rs. 5,500/-
Product Details Color*
Material Surface 100% wool Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 9.00 Kg Product Dimensions 160 x 230 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining