- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Spring Leaf Hand-tufted RugsImages
Spring Leaf Hand-tufted Rugs
The wool ‘Spring Leaf’ rug is great for bringing texture and pattern to your space. We love how the rug’s leafy pattern is accentuated by the ivory base.
Size: 160 x 230 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Patch Hand-tufted Wool Rugs
Description: Crafted from wool, the “Elan’ rug will bring a soft, traditional charm to your rooms....more
Rs 21,000/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 18,900/-
Roxen Hand-woven Wool Rugs
Description: This ‘Roxen’ rug will make a beautiful statement in your home. The gorgeous hand wove...more
Rs 18,000/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 16,200/-
Modeno Table-tufted Wool Rugs
Description: The multipurpose ‘Modeno’ rug has been crafted with soft and plush wool. Take your pi...more
Rs 2,000/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 1,800/-
Denali Hand-woven Jute Rugs
Description: This ‘Denali’ rug, with its earthy tones, will blend wonderfully in any setting. This...more
Price: Rs. 12,500/-
Product Details Color*
Material Pile 100% Wool, with backing Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 11.00 Kg Product Dimensions 160 x 230 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining