- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Bunny Rug – Hand-tufted Wool RugsImages
Bunny Rug – Hand-tufted Wool Rugs
The whimsical ‘Bunny’ rug is hand-tufted in wool. This rabbit-shaped rug, in combination of blue and ivory, will add uniqueness to your kid’s room.See all details
Available Colors:* Size: 70 x 90 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity: Share Tweet You may also like Polyester Shaggy Rugs
Description: Beautiful polyester shag rug. Best for modern interiors. 100% polyester in pile yarn. siz...more
Price: Rs. 6,000/-
Portland Hand-woven Rugs
Description: Introduce a strong sense of modern sophistication to your room with the ‘Portland’ ru...more
Rs 32,500/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 29,250/-
Hand Tufted Boston Modern Area Rug 5'x8' (Light Grey) For Living/Drawing/Bedroom
Description: New England charm and sensibility is the hallmark of the Boston Collection. Boston is at home in ...more
Price: Request a Callback
Lena Carpet Tiles
Description: Best qualitydurable and attractive carpet tile for the use of corporate offices
Price: Rs. 118/-
Product Details Color* Material Pile 100% Wool, with backing Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 3.00 Kg Product Dimensions 70 x 90 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining