- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Lotus Hand-tufted Wool RugsImages
Lotus Hand-tufted Wool Rugs
We believe that what is elegant doesn’t have to be boring. Simultaneously give your space eccentricity and classic grace with the woolen, hand-tufted ‘Lotus’ rug. The life-like detailing in the flower and the carefully matched colors will win you the approval of the most uncompromising design critics.See all details
Size: 5' round Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Tufted Carpets
Price: Rs. 7,500/-
Odissa Hand-tufted Wool & Viscose Rugs
Description: This hand tufted ‘Odissa’ rug is an essential for decorating any apartment or home. S...more
Rs 23,500/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 21,150/-
Chevron Pouf Classic Cotton Poufs
Description: The classic pattern design of this Chevron Pouf makes an excellent addition to any living room. H...more
Rs 5,500/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 4,950/-
Triton Textured Cotton Bathroom Mats
Description: The 'Triton' bath rug in a bold design, will be a perfect addition for your collection. B...more
Price: Rs. 1,000/-
Product Details Color*
Material Pile 100% Wool, with backing Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 11.00 Kg Product Dimensions 5' round Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining