- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Sumak Hand-woven Classic Jute RugsImages
Sumak Hand-woven Classic Jute Rugs
The beautiful ‘Sumak’ rug has a classic and understated feel to it. Hand woven from lustrous jute, this durable rug is ideal for high traffic areas.See all details
Size: 160 x 230 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Riga Hand-woven Ivory Rugs
Description: With a thoughtfully crafted design, the ‘Riga’ rug radiates a classic elegance that w...more
Rs 17,500/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 15,750/-
Bugatti Hand-woven Polyester Poufs
Description: Give your room a dash of style with the Buggati Pouf. This lustrous Pouf is made of polyester tha...more
Price: Rs. 3,500/-
Begonia - Recycled, Hand-woven Cotton Rugs
Description: The ‘Begonia’ rug will proudly adorn your home’s entrance or hallway. Handcraft...more
Rs 2,500/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 2,250/-
Rose Pattern Woolen Rug
Description: Rose pattern area rug. Made of wool in hand tufted quality. We can produce any color of your choi...more
Price: Rs. 9,500/- rug
Product Details Color*
Material 100 % jute Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 11.00 Kg Product Dimensions 160 x 230 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
Special care instructions for Jute Rugs.
- Please clean the rug gently using a soft clean cloth as and when required, do not vacuum.
- Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- The rug will emit a natural odour of jute which is not hazardous.
- The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out from its packaging but will settle down over a period of time.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining