- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Zanet Hand Woven Wool RugsImages
Zanet Hand Woven Wool Rugs
Our ‘Zanet’ kilim rug is hand-woven with the choicest of wool. The bold colors and high resistance of the rug make it perfect for barefoot walking.See all details
Size: 160 x 230 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Mason Hand-woven Cotton Poufs
Description: The Mason cotton Pouf combines classic stripes with bright colors to bring a sophisticated, yet f...more
Price: Rs. 3,000/-
Melrose Carpet Tiles
Description: Best quality durable and attractive carpet tile for the use of corporate offices
Price: Rs. 125/-
Tailo Modern Luxury Rugs
Description: Give an ultra modern feel to your space with the ‘Tailo’ rug. Made of soft polyester ...more
Price: Rs. 36,500/-
Floral Rug - 006
Category: Ceramic & Tiles,Flooring,Interior Surfaces,Furnishings
Description: Not only do rugs add warmth and create an inviting space, they provide character. Floral mosaic r...more
Price: Request a Callback
Product Details Color*
Material 100 % Wool Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 6.00 Kg Product Dimensions 160 x 230 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining