- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Sign In to ZingyHomes
Box Hole - The Photography CompetitionBy ZingyHomes Editorial Team
Architecture Competitions Tweet 0 Comment(s)
Box-Hole Photography Contest is being organized by the IIA Jalandhar as part of Parvaaz - 2017 being organized on 24-25-26-27 Feb, 2017 at Desh Bhagat Yaadgar Hall, Jalandhar.
Guidelines And Specifications
shots captured through breath-holding long exposure with ultra-stability
fast moving objects captured with skill and finesse
shots of the wildlife in their own backyard
man made marvels designed, loved and criticized alike
- The participants must deposit a non refundable fee of Rs. 1000/-. The details of the account shall only be provided to approaching participants.
- For each category, the participant may provide 4 entries maximum
- Printed size of photo shall be either 10 inches x 12 inches or 10 inches x 15 inches, depending upon the composition.
- Prints to be provided on matt paper only
- Each photo to be provided with an appropriate caption by the participant and a description in 30-40 words.
- Each photo to be provided with its technical specifications or else the entry shall be disqualified.
- The last date to receive entries shall be 15th February 2017.
Prizes and Recognition:
The winners chosen by the jury shall receive
1st prize – Rs. 11000/-
2nd prize – Rs. 8000/-
3rd prize – Rs. 5000/-
All other participants shall receive participation certificates.
Sending the entries:
The entries are to be mailed to the following address
BOX-HOLE photography contest
82, New Jawahar Nagar, Jalandhar, Punjab-144001
- Refrain from using stereotypical ideas. Fresh concepts and uniqueness to be considered by the jury.
- The photographs submitted shall become the intellectual property of the IIA Jalandhar Sub-Center and may be used for promotional purpose with a mention of the photographer.
For details contact: www.parvaaz.co.in email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org +91 7696 9999 94
Share your thoughts with the community.
Leave a comment here or submit your own article.
Popular in this Category
Purpose To make the design into life, China Shower Room Designing Competition (Golden Bath Award) has injected new blood into ...
Task: To create beautiful, high quality design proposals for a new home. Registration: September 30, 2015 Submission: September 30, 2015 ...
Task: Create a design for an extension to connect the two museums Alvar Aalto Museum and the Museum of Central ...
Regional Architecture & Interiors
Gujarat is a land of rich culture. It is the land of colors. It is home to a large chunk of India...
Design & Decor Selfies
Namaste!! Today, I invite you to take a tour around my cozy 3 BHK apartment! If you are wondering...
Villages in India aren’t one particular entity. Given the diversity of our land, people and...
“My walls my choice“ if you are in for changing your old, plain and boring walls just...
Bedrooms are our private sanctuaries of which we are the sole designers. It is one room that take...
- Anu's home reflects her contemporary taste
- A Home that evokes poetry
- What Ails BIM Implementation in India?
Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining