- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Brazilia Hand Woven Leather RugsImages
Brazilia Hand Woven Leather Rugs
Made of leather, this hand-woven ‘Brazilia’ rug features a contrasting border that makes this a beautiful piece of floor art. The extra resistant rug will happily manage high foot traffic and earn you several compliments too.See all details
- Dark Brown
Size: 160 x 230 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Amalfi Modern Wool Rugs
Description: Theuber-innovative ‘Amalfi’ wool rug uses patchwork to deliver a unique, modern desig...more
Price: Rs. 36,500/-
Brio Recycled Denim Cushions
Description: Made of recycled denim and original recycled labels, the Brio rug will be a unique addition to yo...more
Price: Rs. 1,000/-
Madison Hand-knotted, Traditional Wool Rugs
Description: The hand-knotted ‘Madison’ wool rug offers sturdiness and durability. It features an ...more
Rs 36,500/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 32,850/-
Colorful Hand-tufted Floral Rugs ( RNGHT_2161825 )
Description: Colorful Floral handtufted rug design with hand carving from our "Galicha Collection" T...more
Price: Rs. 15,000/-
Product Details Color*
- Dark Brown
Material 90% jute+10% hair on hide Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 11.00 Kg Product Dimensions 160 x 230 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
Special care instructions for Jute Rugs.
- Please clean the rug gently using a soft clean cloth as and when required, do not vacuum.
- Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- The rug will emit a natural odour of jute which is not hazardous.
- The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out from its packaging but will settle down over a period of time.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining