- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Bayswater Hand-knotted Luxury RugsImages
Bayswater Hand-knotted Luxury Rugs
Rich and lustrous, the ‘Baywater’ rug is hand-knotted in viscose. The rich, elegant shades of grey used in the design will bring make your interiors exceptionally tasteful, yet easy to maintain.See all details
Size: 160 x 230 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Marlboro Luxury Jean Poufs
Description: Give your home a new, modern look with the Marlboro cube. Made of recycled original jeans labels,...more
Price: Rs. 12,500/-
Brio Recycled Denim Cushions
Description: Made of recycled denim and original recycled labels, the Brio rug will be a unique addition to yo...more
Price: Rs. 1,000/-
Micra Table-tufted Luxury Rugs
Description: Highlight your décor with this simple and understated ‘Micra’ rug. This ...more
Price: Rs. 20,500/-
Simba Handmade Luxury Rugs
Description: Ideal for modern décor, the ‘Simba’ rug boasts an asymmetric patchwork techniq...more
Price: Rs. 46,500/-
Product Details Color*
Material Surface 100% Viscose Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 9.00 Kg Product Dimensions 160 x 230 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining