- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Hebron Leather RugsImages
Hebron Leather Rugs
With its cool patchwork design pattern, the ‘Hebron’ leather rug will blend perfectly in contemporary rooms. This multi colored rug will blend well with a modern decor.See all details
Size: 160 x 230 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Lunar Luxury Denim Poufs
Description: For pure comfort, the Lunar stool is perfect for family room, city apartment or dorm room, this s...more
Price: Rs. 3,000/-
Pushkar Handmade Wool Rugs
Description: Extravagant, elegant and exquisitely designed, the ‘Pushkar’ rug will wonderfully inf...more
Price: Rs. 31,500/-
Presidio Square Patch Luxury Rugs
Description: Bring modern elegance to your space with the ‘Presidio’ rug. Made of natural hide, th...more
Price: Rs. 31,000/-
Cooper Recycled Denim, Wool Poufs
Description: The Cooper Pouf is the perfect accessory for a modern home or office. Made of recycled denim and ...more
Price: Rs. 4,500/-
Product Details Color*
Material 100% hair on hide with backing Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 7.00 Kg Product Dimensions 160 x 230 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining