- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Rockon Shaggy Cotton RugsImages
Rockon Shaggy Cotton Rugs
This hand woven ‘Rockon’ shaggy features an innovative, modern design that will work with any contemporary decor. It is made of recycled cotton fabric. It will add striking and bold colors to your home.See all details
Size: 160 x 230 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Waiko Hand-tufted Wool Rugs
Description: The beautiful ‘Waiko’ wool rug will enhance your décor with its slim pattern a...more
Rs 19,000/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 17,100/-
Odissa Hand-tufted Wool & Viscose Rugs
Description: This hand tufted ‘Odissa’ rug is an essential for decorating any apartment or home. S...more
Rs 23,500/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 21,150/-
Clarton Hand-tufted, Plush Wool Rugs
Description: The ‘Clarton’ rug is sophisticated in its design and subtle in its colors. The almost...more
Rs 20,000/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 18,000/-
Designer Shaggy Carpets
Price: Rs. 3,000/-
Product Details Color*
Material 100 % recycled fabric (with backing) Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 16.00 Kg Product Dimensions 160 x 230 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
Special care instructions for Recycled Rugs.
- Due to its renewable material nature each rug is unique in color & style.
- Please vacuum occasionally.
- Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.Avoid use of harsh chemicals for removal of stains.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining