- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Aurum Soft Hand Woven RugsImages
Aurum Soft Hand Woven Rugs
Add the subtle and classy ‘Aurum’ rug to your home and enhance the wow factor. This soft and lustrous rug is made of viscose that will add to the texture of your space.See all details
Size: 160 x 230 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Walker Hand-knotted Rugs
Description: Bring charm and glam in your home with this hand knotted ‘Walker’ rug. Made of wool, ...more
Price: Rs. 36,500/-
Artistic Hand tufted rug
Description: hand tufted area rug in modern interior, it's giving new life to the room. Who would like to ...more
Price: Rs. 15,000/-
Moylon Hand-tufted Soft Viscose Rugs
Description: The ‘Moylon’ rug has been designed with a distressed pattern in monochrome. This lust...more
Rs 20,500/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 18,450/-
Elbrus Natural Hide Luxury Rugs
Description: The ‘Elbrus’ rug has a timeless contemporary design crafted with natural hide. This i...more
Price: Rs. 31,000/-
Product Details Color*
Material Pile 100% Viscose, with backing Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 15.00 Kg Product Dimensions 160 x 230 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining