- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Aurum Soft Hand Woven RugsImages
Aurum Soft Hand Woven Rugs
Add the subtle and classy ‘Aurum’ rug to your home and enhance the wow factor. This soft and lustrous rug is made of viscose that will add to the texture of your space.See all details
Size: 160 x 230 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Grace Viscose Rugs
Description: The transitional design of our ‘Grace’ rug in hues of grey and black is sure to stren...more
Price: Rs. 48,500/-
Ronaldo Hand-woven Wool Poufs
Description: The Ronaldo Pouf will suit modern or traditional decors perfectly. The contemporary design is cre...more
Price: Rs. 3,000/-
Elba Undyed, Hand-tufted Wool Rugs
Description: In natural undyed shades of ivory and grey, the ‘Elba’ rug will add to the effortless...more
Rs 20,000/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 18,000/-
Casa Hand-made Wool Rugs
Description: The classic ‘Casa’ rug is made from the highest-grade wool. The design is not only el...more
Rs 12,500/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 11,250/-
Product Details Color*
Material Pile 100% Viscose, with backing Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 15.00 Kg Product Dimensions 160 x 230 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining