- Kitchen & Dining
- Walls & Floors
- Doors & Windows
Thankyou for registering on ZingyHomes.We have sent you a verification email. Please click on the link mentioned in the email to activate your account and start using the site!
As a member, you get exclusive offers, discounts, sneak previews, space planner and members only rewards and privileges.
You already have an account? Great! Sign In
Remind me later
Home/The Product Market/Malboro Mini Original Leather RugsImages
Malboro Mini Original Leather Rugs
The ultra modern ‘Marlboro mini’ rug will meet all your decorating demands with one quick bow. Made of original recycled leather labels, the piece of floor art will make a strong statement about your style attitude.See all details
Size: 160 x 230 cm Clients: Mont Blanc, Tory burch, C-WonderQuantity:Color: Share Tweet You may also like Reflections Hand-tufted Wool Rugs
Description: Bring a modern spirit to your space with the ‘Reflections’ rug. With an abstract desi...more
Rs 19,000/- (10% Off)Price: Rs. 17,100/-
Libra Carpet Tiles
Description: Best quality durable and attractive carpet tile for the use of corporate offices
Price: Rs. 175/-
Beaded Cushion Covers
Price: Rs. 400/-
Harris Hand-woven Cotton Rugs
Description: The intricately and artistically hand-woven ‘Harris’ rug is made of recycled cotton f...more
Price: Rs. 12,500/-
Product Details Color*
Material 100% recycled leather labels with backing Dimensions and Weight Product Weight 9.00 Kg Product Dimensions 160 x 230 cm Other Specifications & Standards Compliance
How to take care of carpets?
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Clean your rug regularly (atleast once a week). Unless mentioned below for any specific materials, use light vacuum - it prevents impurities from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.You can also use walk-off mats at all entrances to absorb soil and moisture.
- Keep heavy usage areas, such as hallways, stairs, and exterior entryways clean. They are the major sources of dust and other impurities.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or the rug might get damaged.
- In case of water / liquid spillage, place towels or cloth over wet area and put pressure with a heavy, colorfast object to absorb moisture. Leave overnight.
- Rugs should be dried on both front and back sides.
- When storing for a long time, rugs must be rolled with the front-side in and kept with cloth wrapping, and not folded. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Avoid keeping furniture with sharp legs on top of a rug.
- Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sunlight with blinds, shades, etc.
- Remove as much of food spills as possible by scraping gently with a spoon or dull knife.
- Consider professional cleaning service at least once in every two years.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every six months to enable even wear and fading on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces and open fire places.
Special care instructions for specific material types given below.
- Use hand brush only for cleaning
- For removing light stains and dirt, wipe with a damp cloth, and the rug should be dried immediately by laying on a flat surface.
- Avoid placing rug in areas that are or may become wet.
- Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- Due to its renewable material nature each rug is unique in color & style.
- Please vacuum occasionally.
- Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.Avoid use of harsh chemicals for removal of stains.
(You need to be signed in to review. Sign In / Sign Up ) * Exact shades of color may not be available.Copyright ZingyHomes - 2013 - . All rights reserved.
- Kitchen & Dining